Some great lessons in this list!
Written by Regina Brett, 52 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio.
“To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I’ve ever written.”
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- Life is too short – enjoy it.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
- Pay off your credit cards every month.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
- Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
- It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
- Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
- When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
View original post 345 more words